Interested in Natural Gas?
If your home or business is located in one of the Berkshire county towns that we serve, you can use our online form below to be contacted by a Berkshire Gas Representative.
NOTE: Due to pipeline deliverability constraints, there is currently a moratorium on any new natural gas services in the communities of Amherst, Deerfield, Greenfield, Hadley, Hatfield, Montague, Sunderland and Whately. Current natural gas customers will not be affected other than they will not be able to install additional natural gas appliances or equipment.
- With oil price fluctuations recently, how much will I really save when converting to natural gas?
- Shouldn’t I consider equipment efficiency and not just price over the longer term?
- How would storms such as Sandy that cut electricity to millions in the Northeast affect me as a natural gas customer?
- What else should I know about converting to natural gas?
- If I already have a meter, why can’t I add more load?
- If I already use gas for heating, why can’t I add a gas stove or dryer?
- How long will the moratorium be in effect?
- I recently bought a property that has a gas service. When I called to setup my account I was told it couldn’t be re-activated. Why?