Commercial and Industrial Managers
It’s time to convert to natural gas, and our Commercial and Industrial Account Managers are ready to help.
Commercial and Industrial Managers from Berkshire Gas can help find solutions to your most complex energy project. They are well versed in the technologies for natural gas, such as Distributed Generation (DG), desiccant dehumidification, microprocessors, fleet transportation, and other new applications that can help facility managers use energy more efficiently and less expensively.
Contact the Commercial Account Manager for your area (below) to discuss solutions to your energy requirements.
(Town and ZIP)
- I recently bought a property that has a gas service. When I called to setup my account I was told it couldn’t be re-activated. Why?
- With oil price fluctuations recently, how much will I really save when converting to natural gas?
- Shouldn’t I consider equipment efficiency and not just price over the longer term?
- What else should I know about converting to natural gas?
- How would storms such as Sandy that cut electricity to millions in the Northeast affect me as a natural gas customer?
- If I already use gas for heating, why can’t I add a gas stove or dryer?
- If I already have a meter, why can’t I add more load?